cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to transfer a float tag from one kepserver to another kepserver and read it on a modbus register

TN_10751670
3-Visitor

How to transfer a float tag from one kepserver to another kepserver and read it on a modbus register

Hello everyone!

I have two kepservers (one reading tags from a siemens 1200 drive and other reading tags via modbus). Can you please tell me how can I share tags from the kepserver with siemens drive and read it as a register on the kepserver with modbus drive?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@TN_10751670,

It sound link you would need to use the Kepware Advanced Tags (Link Tag function). Here is a link to the page in the Kepware manual which covers the use of the Link Tag:

https://www.ptc.com/store/-/media/kepware-store/en/manuals/advanced-tags-manual.pdf#page=19

I recommend opening support ticket with the Kepware team to assist with your specific inquiry and architecture. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your question.
I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.
Regards,
Andra

@TN_10751670,

It sound link you would need to use the Kepware Advanced Tags (Link Tag function). Here is a link to the page in the Kepware manual which covers the use of the Link Tag:

https://www.ptc.com/store/-/media/kepware-store/en/manuals/advanced-tags-manual.pdf#page=19

I recommend opening support ticket with the Kepware team to assist with your specific inquiry and architecture. Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags