cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

kepserver for windows 7

ET_11056550
3-Visitor

kepserver for windows 7

what kepserver version should i use for windows 7?, i tried to install kepserver 6.15

but it say doesn't support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@ET_11056550 

Please take a look at the following Kepware article:

Article - CS305196 - Beginning and Ending Operating System Support for KEPServerEX (ptc.com)

It appears Widows 7 was last supported with KEPServerEX version v6.8

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

You can't use KepServerEX V6, with Windows 7, isn't supported

Try to download KepserverEx V5 from mykepware.com

thanks for the reply, I'll try it.

@ET_11056550 

Please take a look at the following Kepware article:

Article - CS305196 - Beginning and Ending Operating System Support for KEPServerEX (ptc.com)

It appears Widows 7 was last supported with KEPServerEX version v6.8

Thanks,

*Chris

Thank you, for every one that reply my topic, i try every solution on vm just to make sure that kepserver v6.8 and v5 work, before try on the actual machine and it did actually work on windows 7,

Thank you, for every one that reply my topic, i try every solution on vm just to make sure that kepserver v6.8 and v5 work, before try on the actual machine and it did actually work on windows 7,

Hello @ET_11056550

It looks like you have a response on your topic. If it helped you solve your question please mark the reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags