Any content you have access to (blog posts, documents, discussions, polls, videos) can be found by clicking Content in the top navigation bar within the ThingWorx Community.
To filter this content, click on any of the following tabs:
1. Drafts – To find content you started but have not yet published, click Drafts.
2. Authored Content – To find content you created and published yourself, click on Authored.
3. Participated Content – To find content you have recently participated in by editing or creating, click on Participated.
4. Followed Content – To find content you are currently following, whether you are participating or not, click on Following.
5. Jive Genius – This feature highlights content that you may want to review based on your activity in the community. It will show you both Trending and Recommended for You items.
You can also use the Search Bar to find Content, and filter by title, text, or tags.
Have additional questions about finding content in the ThingWorx Community? Leave a comment below.