All Places (spaces, groups, and projects) you have access to in the ThingWorx Community can be found by clicking the Places tab at the top of the screen.
As pictured below, you can filter places by:
1. Following – These are places that you have chosen to follow in your streams or Inbox.
2. Group Member – These are groups that you have chosen to become a member of.
3. Owned Groups – These are groups that you are an owner of.
4. Recently Viewed – See places that you have viewed recently.
5. Jive Genius – See places that are trending and recommended for you based off your activities in the community.
You can also filter places according to the type of place.
1. Spaces are high-level content containers for the community at large to discuss relevant topics of interest.
2. Projects are great way to give collaborative work a context that's time-based and outcome-based.
3. Groups are used to bring people together and collaborate on similar interests or projects.
Don't forget: You can also search for any place in the community from the search bar.
Have additional questions about the ThingWorx Community Places? Leave a comment below.