cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Cannot read property 'segments' of undefined

KiranK
10-Marble

Cannot read property 'segments' of undefined

Hi.

I am getting below error if I try to display the QueryPropertyHistory  in the Grid layout and also the warning icon is displayed on the widget

Runtime exception handling data update for binding {"Id":"38f3409a-b5a9-4af7-85dc-d09380c38f4d","SourceArea":"Data","SourceSection":"Things_Steel_Thing","SourceId":"GetProperties","SourceDetails":"AllData","TargetArea":"UI","TargetSection":"","TargetId":"LEDDisplay-175","PropertyMaps":[{"SourceProperty":"MEXS","SourcePropertyType":"Property","SourcePropertyBaseType":"NUMBER","TargetProperty":"Data","TargetPropertyType":"property","TargetPropertyBaseType":"NUMBER"}],"isBoundToSelectedRows":false}

Exception: Cannot read property 'segments' of undefined

1 REPLY 1
KiranK
10-Marble
(To:KiranK)

I resolved it Value stream was not added

1. In the Thingworx Composer, select the Value Streams option from the Data Storage section in the Home tab and click the + New button.

2. Select Value Stream as option. Note that RemoteValueStream is used when the Value Stream is not locally stored on your computer.

3. Name the new Value Stream “ABCDValuesStream” in the General Information section

4. Tag it with the tag you created for this tutorial and Save it.

5. Now, go back to the Am2302Thing, open it in edit mode and add the previously created Value Stream in the Value Stream field. Type “ABCD” and the ABCDValuesStream should appear as an option. Select it.

Top Tags