The following enhancements and bug fixes have been made in ThingWorx 6.6:
- Password reset allows users to reset their passwords without administrator support.
- Localization Tables now comply with standard naming conventions. New default tokens are available.
- Users can now have their system languages listed in order of preference.
- You can import entities from source control files and check the differences between existing ThingWorx entities and those being imported. You can export collections or tagged entities to a source control repository. For more information, see Importing and Exporting Data, Entities, and Extensions.
- Added versioning and validation for extension management and import. For more information, see Importing Extensions.
- Extensions now load webapp resources into Thingworx/extensions instead of Thingworx root. If you have mashups or other entities with links to extension webapps, you need to fix these links after the entities are imported.
- New Eclipse Plugin for ThingWorx Extension Development is available for faster development of ThingWorx Platform extensions. For more information, see the ThingWorx Extension Development Guide on the PTC Reference Documents site.
- The new data table editor allows developers to quickly model and test data table entries (add/update/delete) in their home mashup..
- Added configurable header and parameter ESAPI validation settings in the validation.properties file. If you are upgrading from 6.0 or later, action may be required. See Configuring ESAPI Validator Settings for additional information.
- Fixed an issue with adding runtime collection permissions for properties and events of entities.
- Fixed an issue with the Data Filter widget not using the localized language correctly.
- Fixed an issue with style definitions displaying blank cells in a Grid widget.
Previous Release Notes: ThingWorx - Version 6.5 Release Notes