Good day everyone,
As you have seen from the keynotes and agenda, LiveWorx 2016 will be full of action and education.
If you are new to Boston or just looking for things to do at night, here are some suggestions:
- If you like seafood, The Union Oyster House is a great spot in Faneuil Hall
- If you venture to the Faneuil Hall area - The Fours Boston is a MUST stop
- A relaxed seafood spot near the event is the Barking Crab - casual and tasty
- More seafood and great Boston Harbor views can be had at The Legal Seafood Test Kitchen
- Looking for a burger and a brew? Jerry Remy's is your stop
- Hungry for steak? Smith and Wollensky is a FINE steakhouse
- Craft beer drinkers - The Harpoon Brewery is a must stop - and near the event
- Baseball Fan? Enjoy a Boston Red Sox game - Stubb Hub and Ace Ticket are best bets for seats
- Here is the is Convention Center Page
Getting around Boston is not horrible, but the stories you have heard about our drivers are pretty true - driving is an adventure.
Enjoy the event and Boston!
Please stop by the ThingWorx Community kiosk and say hi; I would enjoy a face to face hello.