First of all wishing everyone a blessed 2017
So here is a little something that hopefully can be helpful for all you Thingworx developers!
This is a 'Remote Monitoring Application Starter'
Mainly this is created around Best Practices for Security and provides a lot of powerful Modeling and Mashup techniques.
Also has some cool Dashboard techniques
Everything is documented in accompanying documents also in the zip (sorry went through a few steps to get this up properly.
Thingworx Remote Monitoring Starter Application – Installation Guide
All files needed are in a Folder called: RemoteMonitoringStarter, this is an Export to ThingworxStorage
Not included, but the application uses the GoogleWidgetsExtension (Google Map)
- Import Google Map extension.
- Place RemoteMonitoringStarter folder in the ThingworxStorage exports folder.
- From Thingworx do an Import from ThingworxStorage – Include Data, Use Default Persistence Provider, do NOT ignore Subsystems.
- After the import has finished, go to Organizations and open Everyone.
- In the Organization remove Users from the Everyone organization unit.
- Go to DataTables and open PTC.RemoteMonitoring.Simulation.DT
- Go to Services and execute SetSimulationValues
- Go to the UserManagementSubsystem
- In the Configuration section add PTC.RemoteMonitoring.Session.TS to the Session. Note: This step may already be done.
Note: Screen shots provided at the end.
All other users have a password of: password.
NOTE: You may have to Reset your Administrator password using the FullAdmin account.
I also recommend changing the passwords after installing.