In an IoT Application you may want to keep the histories of thing(s) Properties. E.g. keeping history of the GPS location of a truck.
Logging Property History:
1. From ThingWorx composer under Data Storage create a Value Stream say "TestValueStream".
2. Create a Thing say "TestThing" with "Generic Template", or select the template you want to use. In the Value Stream field of the thing use "TestValueStream".
3. In Property section add two properties:
4. Now update these property multiple times.
Viewing Property history:
1. Go to Services Section and expand generic thing -services.
2. Run the following Services:
Note: Use the Other Property Query services for the data type you like (e.g. QueryInfoTablePropertyHistory.