cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Active status button

ptc-6292037
1-Newbie

Active status button

I need to have Indication of last selected button in a Pop-up.Indication could be any changed color of button or highlighting that particular button.

Scenerio: I have a Time Selection Pop-up with 10 buttons,each button for different hours.e.g. button 1 "last 2 hours",button 2 "Last 24 hours" and so on.When I select button 1,pop-up will close and data for last 2 hours will be generated on dashboards.Now again,I open Pop-up to select another button but this time,previously selected button i.e. "last 2 hours" should be indicated as last selection,either by change in color or highlights on button itself. 

3 REPLIES 3
AdamR
12-Amethyst
(To:ptc-6292037)

For this type of selection you should use the Radio Button widget.  This allows you to define a list of available buttons and lets you bind selected text or selected value to the widget to accomplish what you need.

Right now I have Navigation buttons to be clicked,Is it possible to replace Navigation buttons with Radio buttons?

Right now I have Navigation buttons to be clicked,Is it possible to replace Navigation buttons with Radio buttons?

Top Tags