cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mail Extension Thingworx 5.2 install issues

ptc-6292144
3-Visitor

Mail Extension Thingworx 5.2 install issues

Hello,

I am trying to import the Mail Extension downloaded from the downloads page for Thingworx 5.2. I am running into the following error when I try to perform the import.

Error importing: error: Not Acceptable - Unable to delete file: \ThingworxStorage\extensions\Mail_Extensions_3084e40f-5d74-4d01-af67-a9705949512e\Mail_Extensions\metadata.xml

Help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

I am now receiving the following error on certain mashups when I try to view them from the composer.

save failed, status: "Internal Server Error", message: "com/thingworx/persistence/neo4j/utils/VocabularyUtilities"I'm just going to revert to 5.0 with all of these issues with 5.2

smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:ptc-6292144)

When you deployed 5.2.1, did you start with a new ThingWorxStorage folder, or are you importing the Mailserver Extension over the old one?

I started with a new ThingworxStorage folder and I downloaded the Mailserver extension listed on the 5.x downloads page.

Top Tags