cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

C SDK

bradleys
1-Newbie

C SDK

Where can I download the C SDK from? And the Java and .NET ones whilst I'm at it. I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks - Brad

4 REPLIES 4
smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:bradleys)

The Java and .NET SDKs can be found on the community site on the downloads page. The C SDK has not been released yet, but a beta version can be sent.

Many thanks, a beta C SDK would be appreciated.

I have the C SDK working. However, whereas the Java SteamSensor example is working fine, the C one is not exposing its properties or services:

Available Properties:

Error browsing properties. Be sure the remote device/server is connected and configured properly

If I add the Temperature property whilst the Java version is running then I am able to add that to a Mashup and then run the C Example and actually get the temperature out of the running system so we're almost there but not quite. Anyway, wondered if anyone had any ideas where it might be going wrong? I'll be delving into the code this afternoon to try and see what's going on anyway.

Bradley Smith

Please share the C SDK to me, and send to my email mtrobregado@yahoo.com.ph. Using the C SDK I am going to try to send data from TI Launchpad to Thingworx.

Best Regards,

Markel Robregdo

Top Tags