cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

ThingWorx 5.0 SDK documentation

ptc-6292178
1-Newbie

ThingWorx 5.0 SDK documentation

<p><p class="MsoNormal">I was hoping you could help us with a couple of items:<br></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-indent: 0px;"><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;">1)  Complete ThingWorx 5.0 SDK Manual (hopefully

with examples).   I wasn’t able to find anything detailed on the Wiki

pages.</span></p><p class="MsoListParagraph" style="text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 lfo1"><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;"><span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>2)</span><span style="text-indent: -0.25in; font-size: 7pt; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Times New Roman';">     

</span><span style="text-indent: -0.25in;">Code sample of how to access remote files on

network using the ThingWorx 5.0 SDK</span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> T</o:p>hanks so much!  The sooner we get the documentation

for the SDK the sooner we can work with it.</p></p>

2 REPLIES 2
adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-6292178)

Hi Guru,

The documentation for the SDKs is under section 10 of the Wiki. There, you'll find information about the .NET and Java SDKs. Information about the C SDK will be available in the future.

Hi.  Again, I wasn't able to find anything detailed (or useful) on the Wiki.  Please provide code samples of how to access remote files on network using the ThingWorx 5.0 SDK.

Top Tags