cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Modifying FormLogin

bikramp
1-Newbie

Modifying FormLogin

Hi

Is there an option of editing and redesigning FormLogin page that comes off the shelf with Thingworx 5.0.

I dont want to show the organisation name and want to add forgot password link

7 REPLIES 7
smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:bikramp)

Hi Bikram,

To customize the colors and logo on a Form Login page, please see the Wiki page titled, "Form Login Pages for Organizations", section 06.05.01. Further customization, like adding a "Forgot Password" Link in your case, would have to be done by creating a custom Html landing page.

Thank you,

Saeed

How can you add html to the form login page?

AdamR
12-Amethyst
(To:ekoraichi)

Form login is a built in page on the platform.  There is no way to add HTML to it at this point.

Could you provide a little more detail regarding creating a custom forms login page?  I'm going to need to do the same as Bikkram as well as direct users to the correct organization home mashup.

smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:bikramp)

Hi David,

For an example of a custom login landing page, you can go to the ThingWorx Community Site and view the page source.

Thank you,

Saeed

Is there a way to hide the organisation name on the formlogin page?

adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:saurabhs)

Hi Saurabh,

This is currently not possible. Would you like me to add this as a feature request for a future release of ThingWorx?

Top Tags