cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Carousel and progress gauge widget stopped working.

bpriya.s
1-Newbie

Carousel and progress gauge widget stopped working.

Hi ,

I have developed a mashup where i used Progress Gauge and Carousel extension. It suddenly stopped working in few systems where it was working earlier. It is only working in chrome in my system.

Below is the error i am getting in browser.

In case of carousel extension

ERROR - TW.Runtime.Workspace.Mashups.getWidget exception loading widget { name: Error, message: carouseldoesn't exist }

In case of carousel Progress Gauge

ERROR - TW.Runtime.Workspace.Mashups.getWidget exception loading widget { name: Error, message: progressgaugedoesn't exist }

Thanks in advance !!!

Regards,

Banu

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Banu,

Just a guess, maybe the system you are working were upgraded, and the extension have not yet been imported ?

Can you check if there are still ere ( import/export/Extensions/manage)?

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply. But yes have checked the mange extension page. The extension is imported.

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:bpriya.s)

Banu, would it be possible for you to restart Tomcat and retry? That would force all extensions to re-initialize, generating new .js files. Just so I understand, you are able to view them via Chrome, but not through other browsers, correct?

qn
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hi,

As Laurent, I think the extension is not imported.

By the way, where could you find the Carousel extension ?

Regards,

Quang-Dung

bpriya.s
1-Newbie
(To:qn)

Hi,

As mentioned ,no it is not as the extensions were not available.

Carousel widget was given by PTC  .

Thanks,

Priya

visla
14-Alexandrite

Hello Banu!

As this is an old thread, I guess the issue is not there anymore, but just in case, I wanted to post this comment.

You mentioned:

"It suddenly stopped working in few systems where it was working earlier. It is only working in chrome in my system."

Have you tried to clear the local cache of the affected web browser and see if that fixes the issue?

Best Regards,

Vanessa

Top Tags