cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

RadioButton lost during import

luwenya
1-Newbie

RadioButton lost during import

Hi, I did an export of my mashup from version 4.2.0.15 to 4.2.0.35. All the radio button widgets are gone from the visual layout but they are still listed under the Widgets tree structure. When I tried to select the radio button from the tree structure, the property pane still contains other widget name, so I cannot delete the invisible radio button widgets from the tree structure. could you please let me know what I can do to cleanup these invisible radio buttons?

4 REPLIES 4
adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:luwenya)

Hi Luwen,

The widget in question is the Generic Radio Button extension or the default Radio Button?

– Adam

luwenya
1-Newbie
(To:adam11)

I believe it is the default Radio Button. Please let me know is there something I can do to remove them or appear?

These radio buttons were associated with a custom state which was not imported at the time. I imported the custom state later and did not help.

adam11
5-Regular Member
(To:luwenya)

Luwen,

I was able to reproduce this issue and found that reimporting the Mashup will resolve it. It appears you need to import the State Definition before the Mashup that uses it.

Thanks,

Adam

luwenya
1-Newbie
(To:adam11)

Thank you very much for that. I will do that.

Top Tags