cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

doubleClicked event of grid?

luwenya
1-Newbie

doubleClicked event of grid?

I'd like to bring up a mashup when I double click a row of a datagrid. could you please tell me how i can do that?

4 REPLIES 4
paic
1-Newbie
(To:luwenya)

Hi Lu Wen, you can use the Navigation widget for this.

So the Navigation widget itself can bring up mashup in either the same window (replacing), a new tab (new) or as a pop-up both as regular or modal.

It also has a Service called Navigate which you can invoke with the Grid double-click event.

The Mashup you specify for the Navigate widget, should have Mashup parameters that can be used to pass information in from the Selected row of the data source to the grid into the pop-up mashup.

Note: You can also pass information back from the pop-up if needed and fire off a refresh on the close of pop-up also available on the Navigation widget.

The navigation widget has an option called Transparent so it can be on the mashup but not be visible.

FInally, you may need to use the Configure Bindings window from either the Navigation Widget or Grid perspective because you wont be able to drag and drop the double clicked to the navigate.

luwenya
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Thank you Pai. I did what you suggested and the doubleclick event works great with transparent navigation widget.

ahawaldar-2
6-Contributor
(To:paic)

Hi Pai Chung​ / Luwen Yamamoto

I have a similar use case. On click of any row in grid, a new mashup has to be opened. The double click event of grid can only be used to trigger a service, how to trigger/link this to navigation widget.

Thanks,

Azim

Hi Azim,

Navigator Widget has a Navigate Service that you can trigger with Double Click from Grid

Top Tags