cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

mashup sizing

luwenya
1-Newbie

mashup sizing

Hi,

I am making a form using mashup. As I putting more widgets, the height of the mashup seems to reach a limit. I tried using different resolution options from the Preview dropdown list and as soon as I drop the widget where I wanted at the bottom of the page, the widget automatically pops backup and overlays on top of other widgets. My user wants to show everything on one page. Is there something I can do?

Thanks,
3 REPLIES 3
AdamR
12-Amethyst
(To:luwenya)

This has been entered as an issue in our tracking system and will be corrected.  For now a work around is to set the "top" property of the widget to a higher number to move it down the panel.  You can also then use some of the spacing functions without issue.  However any time you try to do a drag and drop again it will still move up the page.

luwenya
1-Newbie
(To:AdamR)

thank you very much for the quick reply! setting the top property helps. I just have to make sure that is the last change I need to make.

paic
1-Newbie
(To:luwenya)

One follow up comment to this, if you don't need the mashup to be responsive, you can always build a static mashup that can be any height you need it to be. But of course it will be static.

Top Tags