cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

SQL Query results not returning in Mashup

green.kim.twsp
1-Newbie

SQL Query results not returning in Mashup

I have a query that selects 5 columns from a database table. The query works when I select the "Test Query" button in the Service Implementation screen. When I try to invoke the query from the Mashup I get the following error:

Exception context[ method = POST, action = INVOKE, target = /Thingworx/Things/PredictionplusUATDB/Services/GetPPReportList ], message: Unable to Invoke Service GetPPReportList on PredictionplusUATDB : Could not execute service https://community.thingworx.com/GetPPReportList after making (2) attempts
I have not put any security limitations on it as far as I know apart from putting the connection username and password in the connection string for the PredictionplusUATDB Thing. The logs indicate that it can't connect to the database.
Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

Is the connectionValidationString set to "SELECT GetDate()"?  That is usually the problem when that error is returned from the URL/Mashup.

Top Tags