cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

WindChill extension - Mashup style problem

jlebourhis1
1-Newbie

WindChill extension - Mashup style problem

Hello everyone,

I have a problem that exists only when the WindChill extension for Thingworx is installed.

If you put a Fieldset in a responsive layout (no matter if it is in a header or in a column), it will always display scrollbars in the container, which is quite annoying.

I tried to find the piece of code responsible of that in the extension but I did not manage to find it. I also could not find any workaround for this issue.

Does anyone found a way to fix this ?

Thank you very much !

5 REPLIES 5

hi,

I installed windchill extension ,and I had a try and build a mashup with a layout, and the add a Fieldset to the layout, but there is no scrollbar. I use chrome.

Hello,

Here is an image on a typical example about the problem. I'm also using chrome (47.0.2526.111)

Windchill_extension_effect_on_Twx_screenshots.jpg

what's the version of tingworx and windchill extension ?

I use thingworx 6.5 and ptc-windchill-extension-1.1.0-01.

Can you see if there is any js error by press F2?

We are using the former version 1.0.0.

There is no error in the JS console. I'll try the newer version to see if it solves the problem.

I will tell you if it changes anything.

Zhi Wei Li a écrit:

I use thingworx 6.5 and ptc-windchill-extension-1.1.0-01.

When I'm downloading it through the marketplace, it say only 1.0.0. How did you get a newer version ? Did you get it from the support ?

Top Tags