cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Log Archive folder size increase due to Websocket Exception

asoliman
1-Newbie

Log Archive folder size increase due to Websocket Exception

Hi,

I am doing a very simple example using javasdk to connect to thingworx.I created Thing that inherit remote thing template and i do remote binding with remote Thing, that is it.  Thingworx keep logging files every 10 seconeds in the path \ThingworxStorage\logs\archives, each file is about 100MB. The log files contains only one exception thrown all the time as below;

2016-01-19 11:35:43.977+0200 [L: WARN] [O: c.t.c.s.c.j.Jsr356ServerConnection] [I: ] [U: ] [S: ] [T: http-apr-8080-exec-3] Server WebSocket closed unexpectedly and has already been unregistered from Server Endpoint [ws session id: 0] The socket [568,280,224] associated with this connection has been closed.

It will not stop logging files until i stop the tomcat or the drive is full.

Environment:

​OS: Windows 10

Tomcat 9.0

Thingworx 5.4.0.445

2 REPLIES 2

Hi

Can you share your code with us? That may give us a pointer to what is happening.

Regards

Ian

Attached the java code but even i stop running the code the server still generating the exception. When restart tomcat no exception logged until i run the code again, it binds properties correctly then after few minutes it start log exception again.

Top Tags