cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is there any way in Thingworx that any mashup component/widget from Thingworx which will provide me a provision to move the Rows Up and Down(the rows are consisting of two colums)? If it possible to move the table row up and down, how can we implement tha

swpachore
5-Regular Member

Is there any way in Thingworx that any mashup component/widget from Thingworx which will provide me a provision to move the Rows Up and Down(the rows are consisting of two colums)? If it possible to move the table row up and down, how can we implement tha

Is there any way in Thingworx that any mashup component/widget from Thingworx which will provide me a provision to move the Rows Up and Down(the rows are consisting of two colums)? If it possible to move the table row up and down, how can we implement that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:swpachore)

You'd probably need to maintain the information in a DataTable and then when you do a move it actually runs a service that re-assigns the Order of the rows in the DataTable and then reloads the content.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You'd probably need to maintain the information in a DataTable and then when you do a move it actually runs a service that re-assigns the Order of the rows in the DataTable and then reloads the content.

swpachore
5-Regular Member
(To:PaiChung)

But with which control I can achieve the desired result?

Actuall I hvae several rows listed in Grid control of Thingworx, task is to select the rows and put in some control which can provide me moving row up and down facility.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Grid Widget, two buttons and a Service that takes Selected row(s) value as an input parameter.

So, I have a input parameter which is the current step but how to move for the next step?

Top Tags