cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Error trying to connect Raspberry Pi 2 Model B to ThingWorx using C SDK

agprasad
1-Newbie

Error trying to connect Raspberry Pi 2 Model B to ThingWorx using C SDK

Hi guys,

Happy new year

I am trying to do a project using Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and ThingWorx. I am using the trial version of ThingWorx and has downloaded the C SDK from the site.It contained files TWC_Agent.I have edited the host name and app key in the Agent properties file.

• When i executed the file using CLI, it showed the error : "Invalid 'connection' header: keep-alive".
  • When i changed the host to my mashup URL, it showed BSD socket connection error.
  • I debugged and found that: "connected to device.cloud.thingworx.com"; "HTTP response begun"; "TLS connection established" etc.
  • Is there additional settings to be changed in the TWC_Agent to connect to ThingWorx?
  • Can i reuse the same source codes in TWC_Agent to connect my Raspberry Pi 2 Model B to ThingWorx and display the properties in the mashup?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

It was some issue with the network in my office.i tried my home network and it worked well.

thankyou

hi anup, could you please help me,how to get the trial version of thingworx and C SDK for raspberry pi?? When ever i tried to connect raspberry pi to thingworx platform, i am getting an error message," could not create an agent".kindly help me to solve this issue.

Hi Saroj

I got it from the developer zone.

You get an SDK while going through the tutorial

Top Tags