cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Toggle button in mashup

rchamatkar1
1-Newbie

Toggle button in mashup

I want to use toggle button in mashup. But don't find it in Widgets. Next I tried to use 'auto refresh' which seems similar but can't refactor it's services. Any other ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

Rupesh, can you expand on your question? Is there a specific action you want to bind the button to?

Hi,

I want a toggle button but its not there widgets so i choose to use autorefresh button which looks similay to toggle. but its only bindable to refresh event. I would need click event to trigger my service. Any idea for such a customization?

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rchamatkar1)

When you say Toggle I think of the option button/button bar widget. You may need some Validators with that, if you are trying to trigger specific services.

Hi,

You could also use a checkbox to toggle on and off a behavior like for example the rendering of a video file.

Veronica

set the style and hover style and active style of the button widget int properties area, then you can make a toggle button.

It's a one year old post but I say it anyways:

Another way could be using a slider widget with minimum = 0 and maximum = 1 and step = 1

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:fmanniti)

Perhaps it is better to use the Radio Button widget.

Top Tags