cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to resolve in TH 6.5 :: [L: ERROR] [O: E.c.t.s.f.ValidatingHttpRequest] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: http-nio-8080-exec-10] Error occurred while validating HTTP header: user-agent

nprasad
1-Newbie

How to resolve in TH 6.5 :: [L: ERROR] [O: E.c.t.s.f.ValidatingHttpRequest] [I: ] [U: Administrator] [S: ] [T: http-nio-8080-exec-10] Error occurred while validating HTTP header: user-agent

Getting above error and not able to connect to MYSQL database on the same server where TH 6.5 is installed

7 REPLIES 7
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:nprasad)

Niraj, what connection string are you using? Does your database name/ password contain any special characters?

nprasad
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Thanks Aanjan for the response.

My TH and MYSQL database server are on same machine.

I'm using standard connection to MYSQL database.... Its working fine to connect to Other MYSQL database (different server), but issue comes when I'm trying to connect to Database which is on same server.

com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

jdbc:mysql://server/database?user=username&password=password?

SELECT NOW()

the password does have upper and lower case letters as well as number....but no special character.

MYSQL database is working fine for connection from anywhere else.

Thanks

Niraj

Aanjan
9-Granite

Niraj, do you have another instance of 6.5 running elsewhere that you can use to connect to this database? Would it be possible for you to check if that connects fine or if the same error repeats?

jweiss
1-Newbie

Niraj,

Did you find a fix for this? I'm having the same error on my end, but oddly it's only occurring in IE or on mobile devices (in Safari and Chrome). Other than that, it loads the data fine.

jweiss
1-Newbie
(To:jweiss)

Just as a followup, I figured out my issue. It was happening because I was passing a session value through a parent mashup to a service. The error went away once I linked the session variable directly to my service.

Maybe this will help you as well.

Jon

nprasad
1-Newbie
(To:jweiss)

All,

Now able to connect to database, after changing the jdbc driver.

But still, the error message is there in thingworx log file....no sure what is causing it....

Thanks

Niraj

What version of what browser on what device are you using?

Top Tags