cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Unable to select the Property in Subscription

dm-21
1-Newbie

Unable to select the Property in Subscription

How could it be possible to select a property without selecting the source in the Subscription? for me its not working, i can't able to add the required property without selecting the source.property.gif

4 REPLIES 4
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:dm-21)

Hi Dhivya,

Have you created an Alert on the Temperature property ? This step is covered in on page  2 in this tutorial for Weather App with Arduino Uno : http://www.thingworx.com/-/media/Files/PDFs/Academics/33AUHowtoCreateaMashupforArduinoUnoStep3.pdf?la=en

Please create first this alert as instructed in the tutorial and then the subscription on the Temperature property.

Let me know if this fixes the issue.

Thank you,

Veronica

dm-21
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Hi,

Sorry Veronica, that was my mistake instead of searching the subscription's property in HTU21DThing, i was searching that in WeatherNotifier subscription property. now i cleared the issue.

Thank you,

Dhivya

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:dm-21)

By not setting a Source, it exposes Properties, Alerts and Events that are part of the Entity itself.

For a property you can either go with DataChange events for a Property (select DataChange/AnyDataChange) or Alerts (select Alert/AnyAlert)

dm-21
1-Newbie
(To:PaiChung)

Hi Sir,

Sorry sir, that was my mistake instead of searching the subscription's property in HTU21DThing, i was searching that in WeatherNotifier subscription property. now i cleared the issue.

Thanks a lot for your guidance sir.

Thank you,

Dhivya

Top Tags