cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Is there a way to load local HTML files inside a WebFrame?

agodbehere
1-Newbie

Is there a way to load local HTML files inside a WebFrame?

Or do HTML files need to be hosted remotely? (I'm looking to add HTML5 functionality inside a Mashup).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:agodbehere)

Please note that there are risks involved with this, so with taking that into proper consideration, you could put your HTML5 pages on a location on the server and do a ../myfolder/mypage.html type reference to it.

Since all Thingworx widgets/mashups are HTML5 what type of functionality are you trying to add? It might be best to add it as Widget Extensions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:agodbehere)

Please note that there are risks involved with this, so with taking that into proper consideration, you could put your HTML5 pages on a location on the server and do a ../myfolder/mypage.html type reference to it.

Since all Thingworx widgets/mashups are HTML5 what type of functionality are you trying to add? It might be best to add it as Widget Extensions.

Thanks for the reply.

I've developed a 3D visualisation in Unity, which has been compiled to WebGL. Is there a better way of doing this using Widget Extensions?

Thanks.

Top Tags