cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Home Security Project

rkmetz
1-Newbie

Home Security Project

Hello I am making a home security system for a senior project and I seem to be running into an issue.

I want to create a log in page where the end user will be able to long into with there credentials and then have access to the viewing of the different aspects on the mashup I am creating. I have gone to the Thingworx Marketplace and saw a log out button that I could request for but no Log in??

Anyone have any ideas for a way to accept a pin for a pass code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:rkmetz)

Rachel, please take a look at the Organizations section at the Help Center. You can use a custom login page to redirect your users to a specific mashup.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aanjan
9-Granite

Rachel, please take a look at the Organizations section at the Help Center. You can use a custom login page to redirect your users to a specific mashup.

rkmetz
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Thank you, Is there a way where I can have a user go straight into a mashup directly. Without them seeing all the background aspect of thingworx's. My idea is that they log in and it goes straight into a active mashup and they can go back and forth thru the mashups by just using a menu. I don't want them to have access to editing the mashups in any way. Can you also change those options in the visibility??

Aanjan
9-Granite

You can set 'Home Mashup' at both user level and organizations level so that they would be redirected there directly instead of squeal. Removing users from the everyone organization would pretty much remove permissions for all users except for admins.

Top Tags