cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Hi I am trying to learn using Thingworx Platform.But I am facing problem connecting Intel Galileo Gen 2 to your platform . I have followed the path that you have mentioned in the developer zone,but i am not able to run the twc agent using putty(I have cop

rdholi
1-Newbie

Hi I am trying to learn using Thingworx Platform.But I am facing problem connecting Intel Galileo Gen 2 to your platform . I have followed the path that you have mentioned in the developer zone,but i am not able to run the twc agent using putty(I have cop

Problems connecting Intel Galileo Gen 2@ I am trying to learn using Thingworx Platform.But I am facing problem connecting Intel Galileo Gen 2 to your platform . I have followed the path that you have mentioned in the developer zone,but i am not able to run the twc agent using putty(I have copied neccessary files to galileo using winscp).It is giving reply in putty as "permission denied". what should i do!

1 REPLY 1
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:rdholi)

Hi Rahul,

can you try running the twx_agent with the sudo command ? I believe It should get rid of the permission denied error.

Veronica

Top Tags