cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Repeater selection causes scroll bars

rtaylor-3
1-Newbie

Repeater selection causes scroll bars

I have a Layout with a Header and  a Row. I the Row i have a left side bar and a column.

I dropped a repeater in the left side bar. If i make it selectable and then either auto-select the first row or manually select a repeater item,
horizontal scroll bars show up in the left side bar.

Is there a way to prevent this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I went back and created a simple mashup and could not reproduce the behavior. It must be something specific to my mashup.

Sorry for the wasted cycles. I'll investigate more and if there is an issue, I will repost with hard evidence.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rtaylor-3)

Sounds like a bug, please submit with support.ptc.com

I went back and created a simple mashup and could not reproduce the behavior. It must be something specific to my mashup.

Sorry for the wasted cycles. I'll investigate more and if there is an issue, I will repost with hard evidence.

I'm having a similar issue. Did you ever figure out what conditions cause the scroll bar? Thanks

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:alexe1)

Alex, is the repeater on a responsive layout or is it on a panel and you manually have to set a width?

Hi Alex,

It was trial and error. I think it had to do with the styling....but i'm not 100% sure. We no longer are seeing the issue.

Thanks for the quick responses. I toyed around with it some more and realized that its the RepeaterSelectedStyle. It must have a line thickness set to 0 to eliminate the scroll bars. Even if the line style is set to None and/or the line color is set to None. Semi-understandable, just a bit quirky.

Thanks again guys

Top Tags