cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Is it possible to create Message Boxes?

ashleyg
1-Newbie

Is it possible to create Message Boxes?

Hi All

I have a User Creation form and was wondering if I could create some kind of feedback (for example a message box) that would notify the user that a process has been completed?

For example:

When the user clicks on the "Create User" button a message box appears stating "User Created" or something similar?

So far I have utilised the "Confirm Action" facility when clicking a button but it would be great to have something that pops up to give the user feedback that an action has been completed successfully (or not).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Ashley

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
paic
1-Newbie
(To:ashleyg)

There are several ways to provide feedback.

1. Each service if you click on the red bar and go into the Configure (click configuration wheel) allows you to set a Success or Failure message for your service.

2. Status Message Widget

3. You can use the Navigation widget and a mashup to create a pop-up mashup notification.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
paic
1-Newbie
(To:ashleyg)

There are several ways to provide feedback.

1. Each service if you click on the red bar and go into the Configure (click configuration wheel) allows you to set a Success or Failure message for your service.

2. Status Message Widget

3. You can use the Navigation widget and a mashup to create a pop-up mashup notification.

Top Tags