cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Thingworx 7.0 Installation

btharaldsen
1-Newbie

Thingworx 7.0 Installation

After following the instllation guide, the best I can, i can not start composer.

After deployiong thingworx.war, I try to start composer and get the following error:

HTTP Status 500

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException com.thingworx.security.contenttype.ContentTypeFilter.doFilter(ContentTypeFilter.java:38)

com.thingworx.security.filter.ValidationFilter.doFilter(ValidationFilter.java:20)

Anyone who can help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Børre, is that the postgres version of ThingWorx? Can you verify if the password you used for twadmin while setting up matches the password for twadmin in platform-settings.json under /ThingworxPlatform ?

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:Aanjan)

Hi Aanjan,

Borre had opened a support case for this issue. We had a Webex and resolved this issue.

Resolution:

Borre had 6.6 Installation file. We downloaded and installed 7.0 from PTC software download page.

Also, we updated the missing postgresql username/password in the platform-settings.json under /ThingworxPlatform.

Alright, thanks for the info, Ankit!

Can you pls share how to add this.

Top Tags