cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Problem getting the Phone QuickStart app

coprea1
1-Newbie

Problem getting the Phone QuickStart app

Hi,

I just registered for ThingWorx and tried to get the Phone QuickStart app to work to get familiar with the platform (which seems awesome, BTW). I click on Start then on View Mashup (as instructed in the Udemy course) but all I get is a new window (URL: http://ge2-5728.cloud.thingworx.com/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=phoneDashboard&Entity=undefined&Dashboard=undefi…​) with a popup message: Could not load "phoneDashboard". Reason: 404 - Entity Not Found : [phoneDashboard]

I tried several times, I logged out and back in a couple of time but still the same issue. Can anyone help me get past this problem?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

claudiu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:coprea1)

Hi Claudiu,

Thank you for your interest in our program. There are currently some issues with this Dashboard and it has been taken down until the problem is solved.

I am not sure when the problem will be solved.

I apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you. I hope you can still enjoy our program.

Thank you,

Veronica

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:coprea1)

Hi Claudiu,

Thank you for your interest in our program. There are currently some issues with this Dashboard and it has been taken down until the problem is solved.

I am not sure when the problem will be solved.

I apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you. I hope you can still enjoy our program.

Thank you,

Veronica

coprea1
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Thanks a lot, Veronica, for your answer. I was afraid my account is messed up somehow, good to know there is some other reason for this issue.

Thank you!

claudiu

I have the same issue. Is there any progress resolving this issue?

Hi Tommy,

I am afraid the app is still down. We don't have an estimate when it will become available again.

I apologize for any inconveniences that this might cause.

Thank you for your understanding,

Veronica

Hi Veronica,

I got the demo to work with another user.

Seems like there is an issue regarding which user that is logged on.

Top Tags