cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can send data Thingworx to EMS ?

mpatel-21
2-Guest

How can send data Thingworx to EMS ?

Hello Expert,

I am working on one application for need to send instruction bi-directional (EMS to Thingworx and Thingworx to EMS )

First part i completed for send data EMS (Java code) to Thingworx but I don't know about how to send to data Thingworx to EMS.

If you a any code for both Thingworx or EMS please share me or any steps or any suggestion.

Thanks,

Mayank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mayank, the Edge Help Center covers a lot of information with regards to using the EMS in conjunction with the lua Script Resource. Few example properties, services and events scripts are provided with the EMS package as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Mayank, the Edge Help Center covers a lot of information with regards to using the EMS in conjunction with the lua Script Resource. Few example properties, services and events scripts are provided with the EMS package as well.

Ravi,

You have any code in Thingworx and Java for two way communication.

Thanks,

mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:mpatel-21)

Mayank, Are you trying to use the Java SDK, the Edge MicroServer (EMS), or the EMS in conjunction with a Java application? Regards, Meghan

Yes Meghan , I am working on both end Thingworx and Java.

Thanks RAVI,

I got my ans. in Two way Communication using Edge Help Center

Thingworx to EMS  -> Using getProperties in EMS code create service ,  to receive value from Thingworx Properties changes.

Thanks,

Mayank@@@@@

htu
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Hi,Patel,can you send demo code to me?my email is huaningtu@163.com,thanks.

dr-3
1-Newbie

Please provide a link or some basic code to retrieve data from Thingworx to Java SDK.

Hello ,   Please refer this document you get your answer  Digital Media Publisher

Thanks,

Mayank

Top Tags