cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Galileo gen 2 board

hjaurkar-2
1-Newbie

Galileo gen 2 board

I am working on galileo gen board 2, and doing a project of weather project. The properties are not getting connected to PTC. I am having a issue on the TWC_Agent, while manually running TWC_Agent, it is showing some errors as "Error trying to connect" & "invalid 'connection' header" and "websocket connection failed". If someone has came across these errors kindly share solution

9 REPLIES 9

Harshal, do you have any proxy server in place?

No, there is no proxy server. But I do have a Wi-Fi router, Will that have any effect?

I've seen the invalid upgrade error few times, and it has been with connections involving reverse proxy (as it sends back 2 extra headers). Using the latest version of the Edge MicroServer should fix that.

From Where can I download it. the "Edge MicroServer". I have searched the site, i could not find it.

It is available on the PTC Support site under the Download Center -> ThingWorx Edge Microservers section

I am not having permission to access it can You mail me the zip file of the latest version of "ThingWorx Edge Microservers"

kindly mail me,Screenshot from 2016-03-10 23:00:43.png

email id is "harshaljaurkar@gmail.com"

Harshal, this would probably have to go through sales. Do you have a support account or do you still have the contact information of your sales personnel?

*Edit*

I'll reach out to someone locally here and see if something can be done.

THanks for your help,

Actually my network had the problem, I tried on my friends network, it is working now.

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

Now I am trying to built the mashup.

Do you know the procedure how to make an image visible and invisible for a certain changes in the parameter??

Harshal, generally all widgets have a 'Visible' property that can be bound to. You can enable/ disable (or check/ uncheck) that based on your result.

Top Tags