cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to create a login page for 2 types of users and validate their credentials by comparing with database values ?

dr-3
1-Newbie

How to create a login page for 2 types of users and validate their credentials by comparing with database values ?

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:dr-3)

Dharmendran, are you trying to connect to a specific external database? We have an inbuilt functionality called Form Login via Organizations that you can use. Here the Help Center link to the Form Login section.

dr-3
1-Newbie

I tried with Form Login but it navigates to another page without validating the credentials.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Dharmendran, what page does it navigate to? Does it go to Squeal? You won't get navigated to a different page unless the credentials are accepted/ validated.

dr-3
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

It navigates to the mashup that I mention in the Home Mashup property of the Form Login Page created in organisation. How do I add my own logic and rules to that existing pasge?

qngo
5-Regular Member

Did you try to login on Incognito mode or logout all user before trying login ?

Top Tags