cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Re: I have started the ThingWorks prepared exercises, Instruction about an Android Mashup. The installation on Android Phone went fine, but the Import of the MashUp fails. The file name downloaded is not the same as written in the PDF-Guide: TWXAndroidApp

gchristensen
1-Newbie

Re: I have started the ThingWorks prepared exercises, Instruction about an Android Mashup. The installation on Android Phone went fine, but the Import of the MashUp fails. The file name downloaded is not the same as written in the PDF-Guide: TWXAndroidApp

Hello Veronica

Finally I got this up and running. Nice. Thank you for the help. The problem was not a trailing zero hanging after my App key, but probably some inserted LINE_shifts that I had to insert on the Thingworx Android App in order to see the very long key as I type it in. I solved this by writing the key in a Note-book App on the phone and succeeded to copy and paste that information into the App key area on the phone.

Greetings Georg

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags