cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to filter infotable with a data structure kept

???-31
1-Newbie

How to filter infotable with a data structure kept

I want to filter the result of GetImplementingThings by dynamic conditions with a data structure kept.

ex:

SensorThingTemplate has:

- Temperature(Number)

- Owner(User)

- Generic Thing Properties

In the mashup builder, 'All Data' of SensorThingTemplate#GetImplementingThingsWithData hasall of the properties above.

However, filtering the result of GetImplementingThings by EQFilter(Owner == UserName selected by a mashup) returns 'All Data' without any properties, so I cannot bind 'Temperature' to gauge widget .

This is probably because the DataShape of the result is undefined.

(QueryImplementingThingsWithData may not match for this case because condition 'Owner ' is selected on the mashup. )

When I implement 'FilterSensorByOwaner' service with parameters 'Infotable' and 'User', and result 'Infotable(SensorDataShape)', I can do filtering and bind.

But if another property is added to SensorThingTemplate , I must add that to SensorDataShape too so that 'FilterSensorByOwaner' returns the added property.

This is no good in terms of maintenanceability.

If I can specify the data structure of result infotable by ThingTemplate param etc., it may be done.

Are there any good idea to do this?

btw, GetImplementingThingsWithData  returns 'RootEntityList' that has only 6 premitive properties, but works well.

It seems strange a bit.

Regards,

S.Yamabe

5 REPLIES 5

You can try with "ShowAllColumns"=true on the Grid.

Carles,

Is it a property only for grid and value display widget.

Are there any way for other widget?

No. But I don't think you need it on other widgets...

At least, I want to do that on google map widget..

Or, listing filtered devices and display a value on the gauge widget when selected.

But you can put working together a Property Values display with Google map widget in order to show thouse properties dinamically

For Gauge, you may embed a mashup on another mashup, and this embedded mashup can get property / value to display dinamically.

Top Tags