cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How to create vnc viewer in Thingworx?

mpatel-21
2-Guest

How to create vnc viewer in Thingworx?

Hello Experts,

I have Ubuntu machine which have vncserver. I am trying to connect this server to thingworx using remote things , I assign ip and port but assign this thing to mashup remote access and control but getting error for jsp file is 500 error on run time.

Please let me know if you implement vnc in thingworx with solutions or suggestions.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

Mayank, if you go to Subsystems -> Tunnel Subsystem, does the port listed in 'Public port used for tunnels' match the port you have ThingWorx running?

Ravi, No both are different , i am trying with define same also not working.

Mayank, the ports should match. What are you tunnel settings on the Remote Thing? What are the remote widget configurations on your Mashup?

Ravi, I am trying with this option but not getting result , would you provide me steps to follow for vnc access in thingworx.

Thanks,

vncSetting.png

Hello Ravi,

And My Tunnel Setting is

Public Host Ip : MyHostIp

Public Port is : 8080

Thanks

Mayank, are you using the Remote Access widget? Please do post your widget config as well.

Top Tags