cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Lost everything in composer

oguldogan
1-Newbie

Lost everything in composer

Hi. During last few weeks, I implemented an application with several thing templates, things, data shapes, mashups etc using composer and mashup builder. However, when i logged in today in the portal, it opened with a totally clean instance (where the ID in URL was also different).

Is it possible recover what i have done earlier, i.e. either by re-accessing the same instance or importing all its data to new one?

At some point, I actually also exported all entities into a file (not the latest version though), but importing that to the clean instance also fails.

6 REPLIES 6

Olcay, I'm not sure what you meant by different ID. Can you expand on that? What error are you getting when you import the entities into this new instance?

The error message during import is "Error importing: error, Import Failed: ERROR adding User with name = [***********]: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]".

And by the ID, i mean the prefix of the URL for the hosted instance, e.g. "ge2-8130...".

What if you check "Use Default Persistence Provider"?

No help, still getting the same error message.

I suppose you are accessing a completely different system now. Can you try creating that specific username manually and then re-importing?

If you see different URL then you are accessing different instance hence you don't see configuration done elsewhere :-)

Top Tags