cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

About JAVA SDK

aalbot
1-Newbie

About JAVA SDK

Thanks to the marketplace I got the JAVA SDK, but when I unzipped the file, the samples folder only have two files, SteamSensor.java and SteamSensorClient.java. Where are the samples/src/com/thingworx/sdk/? Where are the build.gradle? Please help me, thank you.

Regards,

Angels

4 REPLIES 4
vmihai
1-Newbie
(To:aalbot)

Hi Angels,

We are not using gradle for building the project. If you are using eclipse as IDE, you can include in the project Build Path the ThingWorx Java SDK libraries from the lib folder of the sdk archive.

Please let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thank you,

Veronica

aalbot
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Hi Veronica,

Yeah, I'm using eclipse as IDE, and also included the ThingWorx Java SDK libraries form the lib folder of the sdk archive. but it was different form the guide. Where can I find the current Java SDK guide?

Thank you,

Angel

aalbot
1-Newbie
(To:vmihai)

Hi Veronica,

And I'm sorry for replying so late. Last month I was working for HangZhou GDG about I/O 2016 Extend.

Thank you,

Angel

mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:aalbot)

Angels,

Did Veronica's answer help you resolve your issue? If so, please mark it as the correct answer and if not let us know what further questions you have so we can help you resolve the issue.

Regards,

Meghan

Top Tags