cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

New to ThingWorx

gfernando
1-Newbie

New to ThingWorx

Hi All

I am very new to "ThingWorx", I try to create very simple "Hello World" application using "ThingWorx". ​My requirement is I have Textbox and the button in my mobile application When I put some text on the Textbox and click on the button, using the REST API i want to get the response from the "ThingWorx" side. The result should be " Hello <<Textbox value >> "

I have another question, How to download the "ThingWorx Composer". to my local PC or how to create login for it, to create that do i need to pay or is it free. I spent More than 5 hours I couldn' find any place to do that

Guy please help me to complete this task, If I can do this success I can show this to my company,

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:gfernando)

Hi Gehan, welcome to Thingworx!

Not sure through what program you are being onboarded, but each features a set of 'getting started' materials and official training materials.

I highly recommend you go through those first.

You can speak to the people who onboarded you about where to find the materials.

Have you tried the Hello World guide? You would need a Dev Zone account. They walk you through creating content + download and install.

https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/hello-world

Top Tags