cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How do I save a clicked Item on a List Widget?

rkmetz
1-Newbie

How do I save a clicked Item on a List Widget?

What I am trying to do, is list what sensors I have in a List Widget so that the user could click them or multi-click them to load into another list widget and save those particular items there. I want to be able to do this with multiple lists widgets and also I want to be able to select one of the many lists and turn it active, changing all the data in the list to a Boolean true.

Is there a way I can do this?

The picture shows what I have going on now, I can multi-click and those particular sensors will load into another list but will not save there. And I cant load more data into the other list their that I created. I also want to have a slider attached so that I can change those sensors from a Boolean False to and Boolean True.

Thank you,

Rachel

List.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
ngourav
1-Newbie
(To:rkmetz)

can you please let me know how you are getting the values in the second list?

I want to know .

Hi Rachel,

I have same types of requirement.

Could you please let me know in details how you have achieved it.

Thanks & Regards,

Dheerendra.

Dheerendra, are you trying to link the two List widgets together? You can bind the 'All Data' from your service output to one, and then bind the 'Selected Rows' to the other widget. Once you do that, anything you select on the first List widget would show up on the second.

Make sure to select a value for the DisplayField.

Aanjan, Thanks a lot for your guidance. Now its working.

Regards,

Dheerendra

Top Tags