cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Waveform Chart like in Thingworx

dvelasquez-2
4-Participant

Waveform Chart like in Thingworx

Hi,

Is there a chart in thingworx like a waveform chart ? or maybe a way to configure one to have the X-axis always moving ?

screenshot.gif

6 REPLIES 6

I am also looking for the same chart!

Hi you can use the simple label chart as per your requirement you can use the Line/Marker type of chart you can plot

Label Chart Widget

lavelmarker.png

dvelasquez-2
4-Participant
(To:nkhose)

The problem with the LabelChart is that the X-axis as a timestamp is static, I want a dynamic Timestamp because for my project is not required to put all the historic data in a graphic but the recent ones.

Thank You

5717238964813824.png?k=ySNehhnHXT9KN4bzKRpLt7Gpd_4

Hi

You can always have a timestamp on x-axis for label chart and its not static , you can see in picture where x-axis is binded as timestamp

a) you can bind x-axis field

b) Provide x-axis format YYYY-MM-DD (in this case )

c)select x-axis label type Date/Time

If you have data coming from multiple datasource you can uncheck SingleDataSource property of a chart and bind mutiple datasource having timestamp as

x-axis (dyanamic) , it will be easy .

If you have large dataset but from single datasource , i would recommend you to provide data filter widget or have a simple datetimepicker widget and configure it as To and From Date and show the results on chart

dvelasquez-2
4-Participant
(To:nkhose)

Thank You very much for your response,

I already have my X-axis format as a timestamp working, now I will try the datetimepicker widget

sgobi
6-Contributor
(To:dvelasquez-2)

Hi

You may want to Refresh on select Intervals on your Time Selector widget.

Top Tags