cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

question concerning Web Frame

kyetzer
10-Marble

question concerning Web Frame

If I have a mashup that contains a button, a text field and a web frame.  The text field is used for searching and the web frame is used to display the search results in a grid using a third party library (ExtJS).  I enter in my search text and click the button which hits a service that stores the search text in a session variable.  I want the grid to display the data based on the search.  The only way I can think to get this to work is have the code displayed in the web frame to refresh itself based on the click of the button (force the code that makes the restful call to the Thingworx service to execute).   I know I can force the mashup itself to refresh,  but is it possible to force the web frame to resfresh?

-Ken

2 REPLIES 2
qngo
5-Regular Member
(To:kyetzer)

The WebFram widget receive an URL. I don't know how you used the web frame with the ExtJS, but if a service is called and return an URL based on search results (based on the click of the button), the web frame would be refreshed at that moment.

kyetzer
10-Marble
(To:qngo)

Quang-Dung,

Thanks for the response.  I thought they may have been the case but I was not sure.

-Ken

Top Tags