cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Following error have occurred, while creating data simulator.

ra1
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Following error have occurred, while creating data simulator.

Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable to update thing: Term simulator not found.

5 REPLIES 5
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:ra1)

Ramesh, from where are you accessing your ThingWorx instance? Is it a Dev Zone instance or local?

asyed1
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

I am getting the same error. I was following the tutorials. I click on subscriptions on Foundation_Quickstart_Services, click on subscription info and check enable and then try to save it but it says Error importing: error, Import Failed: Unable to update thing: Term simulator not found for me.

ra1
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:Aanjan)

Aanjan Ravi, I am accessing in Local.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Ramesh, have you imported the required extensions?

cbasile
1-Newbie

Got the same problem when i want to execute the subsciption code of the subsciption code of the tutorial.

Explore the imported entities.

• Navigate to the ‘Foundation_Quickstart_Services’ thing by using the search bar at the top of the screen.
  • Select Subscriptions on the left side navigation.
  • Select the pencil icon to the left of ‘ThirtySecondTimer’
    • This subscription is based on a timer. Every 30 seconds a script executes that will simulate data for the “MyHouse” Thing that you created and update its Properties.
  • Select the ‘Subscription Info’ tab
  • Select the ‘Enabled’ radio button to start the simulator.
  • Select ‘Done’ then ‘Save’

save failed, status: "Internal Server Error", message: "Import Failed: Unable to update thing: Term simulator not found"

Top Tags