cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Sending data using Meshlium Gateway.

aagarwal
1-Newbie

Sending data using Meshlium Gateway.

We are trying to send agriculture sensor values to ThingWorx using Meshlium plugin.

We have built an application on ThingWorx and have successfully established connection between Meshlium and ThingWorx. We are getting all the sensor names in ThingWorx (during property binding) but are getting all 0.0 values. We are not getting real time values.  Request your help to get live sensor values on ThingWorx.  Regards, Anupriya

8 REPLIES 8
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:aagarwal)

Anupriya, just to confirm, did you go to the 'Manage Bindings' section in your Remote Thing, add all the properties and save the Thing? Are there any error messages getting logged in your Application log?

Hi Aanjan,

Yes i am able to go to the manage binding section and also able to add them all. There is no error message been displayed in Application Log.

Thanks

Aanjan
9-Granite

Is there a way to test/ confirm that the values are getting pushed to the platform? Can you send values back from the platform to the device?

Hi Aanjan,

Thank you for your help but there was some problem on meshlium side which the meshlium developer resolved on their end itself and after that we were able to received value in thingworx.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

Just to be sure at Meshlium Thingworx connector (as they call it) both WSEMS and Lua script resource are running?

One creates a communication conduit and other one actually pushes the data thru it.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:tcoufal)

I have discovered a lot of bugs in Meshlium scripts. They should have been already fixed by now, but no one actually knows. If you are experiencing some issues let me know which version you are running.

Hi Anupriya Agarwal​ , Is this issue resolved or you still need some clarification on this .

Let me know if you still have any doubts or concerns on this . I can help you with this.

Hi Ravi

This issue is resolved and we are successfully sending live data values using meshlium. Anyways thanks for your help.

Top Tags