cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

While Importing Extension in Thingworx 7.0 I am getting this Error.

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

While Importing Extension in Thingworx 7.0 I am getting this Error.

The extension 'ptc-creo-view-extension' version [10.2.30.38] must match the "major.minor.patch" pattern containing only integer values.

I am importing the whole "ptc-windchill-extension.zip" which contains these zips but I am getting the above error :

In previous versions of Thingworx, these zips were imported without any errror.

As in this new version...the validate option while importing any extension is not allowing.

Can you tell me how can I come over this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prashant, this may be triggered by the packageVersion="10.2.30.38" from ptc-creo-view-extension.zip\metadata.xml.

You have the below alternatives :

1 ) Unzip ptc-creo-view-extension.zip, update metadata.xml to packageVersion="10.2.X", recreate the archives back, remove already imported files from TWX, re-import.

2 ) Remove imported files from TWX, download latest PTC Windchill Extension​ and import it in TWX.

Let me know if this helps, Horia.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Prashant, this may be triggered by the packageVersion="10.2.30.38" from ptc-creo-view-extension.zip\metadata.xml.

You have the below alternatives :

1 ) Unzip ptc-creo-view-extension.zip, update metadata.xml to packageVersion="10.2.X", recreate the archives back, remove already imported files from TWX, re-import.

2 ) Remove imported files from TWX, download latest PTC Windchill Extension​ and import it in TWX.

Let me know if this helps, Horia.

Hi Horio,

Thanks for helping.

You were totally right.

I changed that metadata.xml and then Import the Zip and it totally worked.

Thanks a lot.

Top Tags