cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

with out refresh button how to generate random values

dcbb
1-Newbie

with out refresh button how to generate random values

Hi All,

Can you please explain the code wise, I am new on thingworx...In MashUp generate the values but i want to generate in Properties values in thing

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Sanjeev Karna, you can use the Javascript's Math.random() method to generate a value for a property.

Let me know if this helps.

Actually My doubt is automatic values changes in composer(inside thing properties) through java sdk.i used like this double compressionRate = 1+20*Math.random(); . it worked where in mashup(Dashboard) through java sdk not reflected in thing properties.when i ran the program the values reflected in mashup not properties. if u idea please let me

dcbb
1-Newbie
(To:dcbb)

I have one doubt

Dashboard.JPEG

See I Have created the Dashboard but here it is Overlapping the gadgets(Dashboard) but my requirement don't change position.How is it possiable or we can't do, Please tell me About dashboard.I saw the some videos they told They can add or remove gadgets, reposition gadgets on the page, and relocate gadgets to other tab like this.

dcbb
1-Newbie
(To:dcbb)

i want don't change position, How

Can you please tell me About dashboard image

Top Tags