cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Is it possible to "cut" part of a widget in mashups?

fmanniti
9-Granite

Is it possible to "cut" part of a widget in mashups?

Gauge full.png

As you can see in the image, I'm using only 180 degrees of the gauge widget. I would like to ask, is it possible to cut out the unused half?

I'd like to have a widget like this:

Gauge half.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To do it, I've set the background color for the widget with the same background color as background. Maybe also you can put a Rectangular Shape widget over the bottom

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

To do it, I've set the background color for the widget with the same background color as background. Maybe also you can put a Rectangular Shape widget over the bottom

It's the same clue I had; I just don't like it too much and I hoped there was a more "elegant" way to do it.

Sorry for the OT question but do you know if is there a way to set the scale counterclockwise?

I opened a topic about this but the answer I got was about try to play with properties of the widget, but I did and it doesn't seem to work

About Counterclock I don't know, did you tried to set Minimum with the Bigger Value and Maximum with the Lower Value?

Yes, but it says that lower value must be lower than bigger...

I'm afraid it is impossible to do

Then I may not be possible with this widget, you may try to customize it, it's not hard ( Well the first time yes )

Just to know: when you say "costumize the widget" you mean go touch the css and javascript code? Because it's what I wanted to do and I want to know if my idea was correct or is a crazy one and there is a easier way

Yes that's the idea, touch CSS and Javascript, but no on the Standard one, you should build your own Extension ( you can copy the original Gauge Code and rename it ).

Yes, of course.

Well, thank you.
I would have had to try it soon or later.

Top Tags